Post User Registration

I am trying to call an external service after the user registration is complete by using the Post User Registration action flow. but for some reason this action is not getting triggered. I am using the database connection( Username-Password-Authentication) for the user registration.

Hi @skiran,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand you have encountered issues with using a Post User Registration Action, specifically with calling an external service.

In these cases, I recommended using the Real-time Webtask Logs Extension to troubleshoot your Action scripts. One suggestion is to use console.log() statements to track its execution.

Please let me know how this goes.

Thanks,
Rueben

Hi @rueben.tiow,

Thank you for the the Extension helped me to track down the issue. But one thing i didnt get is why the Poser User Registration Action logs are not diplayed under Monitoring->Logs section. again thanks for the help.

Thanks,
Shashi Kiran

Hi @skiran,

Thank you for your response.

I have taken a look into this and was able to confirm that the Logs are not showing any Post User Registration logs. I managed to only see Pre-User Registration logs.

I have checked with our Engineering teams and found that this is a known issue. For now, I recommend you continue using the Real-time Webtask Logs extension to track your Post-User Registration logs until the issue is fixed. That being said, I am unable to provide an exact timeline as to when it will be resolved but will reply in the thread when it is done.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help.

Thanks,
Rueben

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.