Possible decline in Auth0 customer service

hello - has anybody in the community noticed that Auth0 customer service has declined since being taken over by Okta? are there any recommended alternatives to Auth0? When i was first investigating SSO services, Okta appeared to be very inferior to Auth0.

i have had a billing and administrative issue for almost two weeks now that has not been resolved. when i first started with Auth0 (long before the Okta takeover), my issues were almost immediately resolved which was VERY impressive (at the time anyway).

Sadly, i just called my credit-card company to have my annual Auth0 charges reversed since this situation appears to have no resolution.

the internet is littered with great companies that were acquired by a larger company that destroyed the product (netscape, mysql, mapquest, centos, anything AOL touches, etc) and i am very concerned that Auth0 has already become another casualty of takeovers.

Hi @edwardsmarkff,

Thank you for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear about your recent experiences with customer support, and I appreciate your patience.

I’m looking into your other topic now: Merging two existing accounts into one with a new email address.

Was there anything else I can help with?

Thank you,
Dan

1 Like

i am deeply concerned that ever since the Okta takeover, we may be left scrambling looking for an alternative Oauth solution.

Thanks for sharing your concern, @edwardsmarkff. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you resolve issues with the product or your account. I am here to help.

ok situation is resolved. i just really hope that Auth0 does not turn into another takeover casualty!

1 Like

I appreciate the concern, please reach out if there is anything I can help with in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.