Referring to this topic: Organization Invitation Links Default to the Signup Prompt
Do you have any different workaround for that need?
In summary, this is the problem:
- You have an existing user in organisation A
- That user is invited to join organisation B
- The user receives an invitation link to
\loginwith invitation, organisation and organisation name parameters.
- Following the auth0 documentation is called the
authorizeapi method with those parameters among others.
- That method always redirects the user to
\u\signup, suggesting the user should create an account.
- But we prefer the user to be redirected to
\u\login, because actually he can use the same credentials to login.
Thanks in advance.