I repeat the same process mentioned in closed topic
- I Created redicrect flow from my local app and added loging url in application configuration with redirect to /authorization?..whatever&invitation=xxx&organization=yyy
- I send invitation from auth0 dashboard
- Received email and clicked on link
=== This is where things go wrong per my understanding
- See a window with proposal not to entry a new password (this is already is wrong), but to reset password.
- Ok, clicked forgot password
- Entered an email again!!! (why do I need to, you already know my email)
- No email received (well, it makes sense because user not yet created)
- In organization, user mentioned as pending
What I’m doing wrong?
- I don’t see this invited user in users database
- This documentation is very vague I need to guess too many things for person who just wants getting things done. Especially not mentioned that you absolutely have to have a working HTTPS endpoing which could redirect to auth0 with invitation parameter
- I read this link but here’s also no related information on what should I expect when I do this
- I tried to replicate enrollment via REST API, no difference, user asked to enter existing password instead of password creation right away
I created a GH project to send invites manually till organization invitation will be fixed.