New Users and Activity not appearing in Auth0 dashboard?

I’m not able to see the new users created under the ‘users’ tab and I’m also not able to see the last activity on the dashboard. This just randomly begun yesterday and I can see that people are signing up and logging in because it’s visible in the logs. I’m not entirely sure whats going on? Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

I’m getting the same. Started yesterday. It seems the user account is there because I can authenticate against it normally but cannot get to it via the dashboard or through the Maintenance API.

Hello @alexanderike99 and @donald.brown

I believe this is related to an ongoing incident we’re currently investigating. We hope to have a fix implemented soon, however, feel free to follow along with our Status Page:

New users not showing up in user search right away • Auth0 Status Page

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused, if you have any further concerns let me know.

Best Regards,
Colin

1 Like

Hi @colin.coutts

Thanks for letting me know about the status page.
It seems that this issue has already been marked as resolved however this doesn’t seem to be the case for me. I’m still having the same issue and no new activity is showing up. Will this take some time to take effect or do I need to do something?

Hi Colin,

Yes the production fault was fixed and the new signups are visible now. Unfortunately I have customer that failed to signup during the fault, that are failing again now it’s fixed because their email address is connected to this “ghost” account that we can’t see and can’t delete/unblock.

Is there any guidence as to how to cleanup the “ghost” accounts caused by the failure?

Donald.

wew, im new here, i thought it was because i was using postman-signup while using custom-ui will reveal the users (since custom-ui has auto-login)

i began more confuse now

Hey everyone!

For anyone still experiencing the issue please contact me via DM here in the forum (click on my avatar and there should be a blue message button) with the details of your hurdle + your tenant name and. email so we can address each case accordingly. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience!

Most of these should be working straightforward now. Let us know if by any chance you still experience any hurdles!