New Universal Login -> Advanced Options -> "footerText"

Why “footerText” and other footer options doesn’t show in Universal login modal

no difference if Customize Login Page enabled or not

Hi @gevorg,

Thanks for reaching out to the Auth0 Community!

After carefully looking at your screenshot, I noticed that you are customizing the New Universal Login page, but you currently have the Classic Universal Login experience enabled.

In this case, could you please turn off the Classic Universal Login page by disabling the Customize Login Page toggle?

After doing so, you should be able to see the changes you have made to the footer text.

Thanks,
Rueben

Thanks Rueben for quick response
I tried that , no success , I took a new screenshot, please have a look
Custom Login Page disabled!

Part 2.
Custom Login Page Enabled!
actually We want to customize it and have different background color for different apps
so we wrote a script in Custom Login Page → Lock
using different parameters like here in your example

with languageDictionary parameter new can customize many fields including Title
but no any way to add/customize footer , couldn’t find anything here

Thanks

Hi @gevorg,

Thank you for your response.

I have just checked your tenant again and found that you have still gotten the Classic Universal Login experience enabled.

I have also tested this myself and was able to change the footerText in my New Universal Login page. See below:

If you require to change the footerText, you must continue using the New Universal Login experience.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Rueben

This is what we see in our end , you think something wrong with UI switch flag ?

Let us know if there is other way to disable Classic Universal Login

Thanks

Hi @gevorg,

Thank you for your reply.

In your screenshot, there is a warning that states “One or more pages are using custom HTML to override the Universal Login experience”.

This happens when you have enabled the Custom Login Page toggle. In this situation, you will need to disable this feature to use the New Universal Login experience.

Could you please give it a try and let me know how it goes?

Thanks,
Rueben

tried that several times before writing here
That warning shows even when I disable custom login

I have feeling the login gets override somewhere else

thanks

Hi @gevorg,

Thank you for the reply and clarification!

I have double-checked your Universal Login Experience settings again and noticed that you also enabled the Customize Password Reset Page toggle.

This setting will also override back to the Classic Universal Login experience.

Could you please try disabling this feature and check if it reverts to the New Universal Login experience?

Thanks,
Rueben

1 Like

Thanks Rueben , it switches to New Universal Login experience but the problem is that it doesn’t show footer either New Universal Login or Classic Login

Hi @gevorg,

Thank you for the update, and I apologize for the delayed reply.

I have checked your Universal Login settings again and still see that you have both the Customize Login Page and the Customize Password Reset Page enabled.

Recall that if any of these pages are enabled, it will override the New Universal Login experience.

Could you please make sure that these pages are both disabled?

Thanks,
Rueben

Thanks @rueben.tiow we managed to make it work the way we wanted, thanks for support

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.