MFA: sms phone number options for the "new universal login pages"

• Is there a possibility to change the default country on the MFA-SMS enrollment prompt (for the new universal login flow)?
  • can we restrict the list of countries also (for the new universal login flow)?

I know that it is possible on the classic flow (ref: Multi-factor Auth - Can I specify a default country code for SMS Lock widget?)

looking for the word on the “new universal login pages”, Thanks

Hi @akberiqbal ,

Thank you for posting this query on Auth0 Community!

I noticed that you opened a support ticket for the same queries. I am sharing the reply from our DSE so other community members using new universal login can find the answers moving forward.

* Is there a possibility to change the default country on the MFA-SMS enrollment prompt (for the new universal login flow)?

It is not possible to set a default country code for the New Universal Login SMS MFA page. The default country code that appears is based on the geolocation data supplied by the user’s IP address.

* can we restrict the list of countries also (for the new universal login flow)?

Unfortunately, it is also not possible to customize the list of country codes at this time. We do have a backlog item that acknowledges this, though I do not have an ETA for when a feature to customize this list will be released. We have informed the Product team of your use case so that they can adjust the priority accordingly.

1 Like