Im developing an application that has a login button on the home screen that navigates to the auth0 classic universal login when clicked. I’m using the universal login with custom templates for the login and MFA pages. The normal login flow would be:
- User presses “login” button in app
- User arrives at auth0 login page
- User enters e-mail and password
- User arrives at MFA page and enters sms code (or other MFA method)
- User is logged in to the application
However when a user logs into an account and for some reason is unable to complete the MFA step, it is impossible to get back to the login screen. When navigating to auth0 from the app, the login screen is automatically skipped and the user immediately arrives on the MFA page. There is no way for the user to log out or change accounts.
I was wondering if there is any way to prevent this behaviour and never skip the login step?
The package versions currently used in the custom templates are:
- MFA: mfa-widget-1.6.4
- Login: lock 11.17.3