Limiting country codes for MFA via phone/text in new Universal Login

I found a few posts from 2022 about new Universal Login not supporting configuring a default country code or limiting the list of country codes on the mfa-phone-enrollment screen in new Universal Login. The suggestions back then were to move away from using Universal Login to either classic or a custom page, but it was also stated a backlog item existed for bringing these customizations to Universal Login. Has there been any movement on this front?

Hi @jennagoldman,

That’s correct. I can confirm that the New Universal Login still does not allow you to limit the country codes or configure a default country code for MFA phone enrollment. This is mentioned in this post.

Although you cannot limit the country codes, you can use a send phone message action script to restrict users from performing MFA unless they have a phone number from a valid country by checking event.message_options.recipient attribute for the user’s mobile phone number. (Reference: How to Filter or Lock MFA Mobile Number Country Codes in New Universal Login)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Ruebe

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.