M2M Token increase

I’ve passed the M2M token allocation on our UAT environment. Is there anyway to increase that temporarily for this month without paying a ridiculous fee since this is all we need.

Hi @pramodya.dealwis,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand that you are looking for a way to temporarily increase your M2M Token usage for this month.

For this circumstance, I recommend reaching out to your Technical Account Manager to discuss your options on having a temporary increase in your M2M Token Usage and creating a support ticket to track the progress of this request.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,
Rueben

Hi @rueben.tiow,

How do I get a technical account manager?

Cheers,
Pramodya

Hi @pramodya.dealwis,

Thank you for your response.

My apologies for reaching out to your TAM. This is only available to our Enterprise Customers and I can see that you currently have a self-service subscription plan with us.

Given that, I recommend creating a support ticket to request an increase in your M2M Token usage. I cannot guarantee that the request will be honored, but it is worth a try.

Please reach out if there’s anything else I can do to help.

Thanks,
Rueben

Hi @rueben.tiow ,

I have a paid subscription on my prod environment. Will that count towards getting me support?

Cheers,
Pramodya

Hi @pramodya.dealwis,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, your paid subscription will count towards you getting Support. To do so, please log into your Auth0 Support Account and open a Support Ticket at the bottom of the page.

Thanks,
Rueben

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.