Lost password, can't recover

I have a auth0 account (well more than 1, but 1 is problematic) and I lost the password to log in. When I click the link to get a

so, I wasn’t finished and it already sent my question…, so, here I go again:

I cannot recover my password:

1. put my email in the email/username box
  2. click on Don't remember your password?
  3. click on Send email
  4. receiving WE'VE JUST SENT YOU AN EMAIL TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD.
  5. no email in inbox, spam, …, even after 1hour.

What am I missing?

… oh, and I’m sure I’ve got the right account. I have received emails from auth0 on that email account before during setup. This means that emails usually do work, but not anymore or not for password reset?

… and now, my password is blocked (too many attempts :stuck_out_tongue: )

:wave: @kurt.sys are you trying to access your account through manage.auth0.com ? Were you able to get into your account ?

no, I’m not able to get into my account… that’s actually the problem. I’m just trying to log in, and I can’t. When I want to send a password recover email, I don’t get any mail (not in inbox, nor spam folder).

For future users experiencing this issue. You may have used a social account login (like Google) which would explain why the password reset emails will not be arriving. You will need to login with the social account (example: Log In with Google option) .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.