[Lock v2 - iOS] Deprecated API Usage - UIWebView APIs

Hello,

I’m a little bit worry about an email that I receive from App Store Team.

I’m working with an app that is so close to be launch in the market and my last upload to TestFlight I received an email saying that

Apple will stop accepting submissions of apps that use UIWebView APIs

In my app only Lock component is using that library so I was wondering if do you have any plan to update Lock v2 or which kind of solution you will provide to us (users that have active app running with Lock v2)

Below I leave your recommended questionnaire for the opening of threads

• Which SDK does this apply to?
    Lock-v2 for iOS

• Which verison of the SDK you are using?

• Which version of the platform are you facing this error on?
    Xcode 10.3

• Was this code working before? Have you made any changes in the dashboard recently?
    Actually is working but will not work soon

• Please capture and attach the stacktrace, it helps a lot!.
    Email from App Store Team:

Dear Developer,
We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, My App Name. Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:
ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - Apple will stop accepting submissions of apps that use UIWebView APIs . See UIWebView | Apple Developer Documentation for more information.
After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to App Store Connect.
Best regards,
The App Store Team

• Please share the code that is causing the error.
    N/A

• Can you share a minimum reproducible?
    N/A

• Please capture and attach a HAR from the browser if this is an Authentication Bug / Issue.
    N/A

1 Like