Invalid token: token contains an invalid number of segments

I got log in error - this shows when I used with Gatsby - Auth0 sample integrating with Gatsby template having Netlify CMS.

Invalid token: token contains an invalid number of segments

-console: Gotrue-js: Failed to parse tokenResponse
I logged ‘handleAuthentication’ function but it’s undefined.

Aside from this, my webpage does not show a couple of mins (not secs) after integrating the Auth0, too.

My theme is a little bit different from others as it uses something that makes md file to generate pages (I do not have pages to render to crate slugs).

Can anyone identify this? I appreciate it.

Hey there @saki.hayashi,

To help determine what may be going on can you please record a har file of the login, be sure to select “Preserve log” to catch redirects and scrub the file of user passwords before passing, thanks in advance!

Following up and seeing if you were able to obtain that HAR file to capture what may be going on? Thanks in advance!

Hi James,

Thank you so much for your reply! I eventually figured out that there was a conflict between my server hosting (Netlify’s CMS ) and Auth0.

Netlify uses their identifier that conflicted with Auth0’s auth. I turned Netlify’s identifier and it’s working now.

Thanks a lot!

Saki

I’m glad you were able to get it resolved @saki.hayashi! Let us know if you need any help in the future, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.