Introduction Thread

Hi all, working on a single page app, protected with Auth0!

1 Like

Hi

Mog here. I’m working on a cloud product and for the first time and had no idea of the complexity behind signing up and signing in! I started looking at Azure B2C which initially seemed promising but the documentation is laughable.

Hey there @mog!

I’ll be happy to talk more about where we potentially failed at our docs about Azure. Please feel free to send me a DM to talk it over!

Thanks a lot!

I mean Microsoft’s documentation on using their own Azure AD B2C is not great. That’s when I started to look for alternatives and found Auth0. The Auth0 documentation is superb from what I have seen so far.

1 Like

aaah gotchya! Thanks a lot! Will relay that praise to appropriate team! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Implementing SSO to native app login agains azure ad

Hi! I’m a Software Engineer from Argentina. Developing an app in Azure, I will admit I first tried to use Azure AD because well… I was in Azure already… wasted two months… decided to try Auth0 for the first time and had my authentication in place in 1 day.
Sounds like a story stolen from your home page video but it is true :frowning:

1 Like

Stoked to hear that!

1 Like

I’m here to learn about Auth0 and different configurations of integrating WordPress with other applications.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @helen! Glad to hear that we have more WordPress people in here!

Hi, I’m Peter a software developer based in the UK.

I have been using a free Auth0 account to play around with and get used to how the service works, and am now looking to use Auth0 in a new cloud based application.

1 Like

Welcome to the wolfpack @peter.goffin!

2 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Marina and i’m a senior fullstack dev base on Mexico City. I’ve been recently drifting more into a FE specialization and focusing on Vue. I’ve written a few articles about Vue and most recently an introductory series for beginners, which has gotten me interested in actually further poking around the education path of tech.

Great meeting you all and ping me anytime :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there @marinamosti! Great to have you here!

Hii everyone. I’m Simon. I’m an engineering student and I love embedded systems. I got here checking out how JavaScript may be used with micro controllers.
:thinking:Favourite movie trilogy? I guess it’s The Batman.

1 Like

Hey @Simon344! Great to have more hardware guys in here!

Hi I’m Simon

I’m a UK based developer/Tech Architect/agile fan.

Been looking at 0Auth solutions to integrate with a new Reactjs app build, and Auth0 seem to be the most developer friendly offering.

1 Like

Hey there @sjlyoung58! I’m excited to see your React implementation leveraging Auth0, be sure to let us know if you have any questions we can help with!

1 Like

I’m working on a education system that needs to integrate with multiple universities. Most use SAML. Auth0 looks like a smooth transition.

Hi @jpd-dds! I’m happy to see you join us!