Introduction Thread

Previous messages deleted due to SPAM reasons.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m Alvin and I’m an Android Developer, and we’re using Auth0 Android SDK in our app. I’m here so that I can post a question, which I can’t seem to do :frowning: Can anyone tell me how to post a new topic?

Hey there @admdizon!

That is weird! Don’t you have a “+ New Topic” blue button at the bottom of the page on the right side?

1 Like

Ah it seems to be a trust level issue, I can now see that button. Thanks

2 Likes

No worries! Glad it’s there now!

3 posts were split to a new topic: Intro Thread Access Denied Error

Hi all,
I’m Uli, consultant at solace.com and absolute auth0 and OAuth newbie.

I’m trying to configure our message brokers with auth0 as auth provider.

Uli

1 Like

Hi @uherbst!

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Hi all,

I’m a software engineer working on improving the identity solution for my employer’s applications, and I’m learning lots! I primarily work with C#/.NET.

I’ve been working with Auth0 a lot for the past few months, and I finally made a community account to start contributing and asking questions of my own.

I appreciate this great resource, it’s given me many answers, and I’m glad to be a part of the community officially.

1 Like

Thanks for joining us @josiah_devizia!

1 Like

Hello! I’m Chad. A python/django dev that uses Auth0. Glad to be here!

1 Like

Hey there Chad! Glad to have you on board!

1 Like

Hello! I’m Cyrille. Love the Auth0 concept.

Hi @cyrille.derche! We’re glad to have you join us!

hello, i’m a newbie in java spring and at this moment i’m playing with authentication and so arrived here at auth0 communty. hello everyone

1 Like

@peppeg85 Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Hi everyone,
I am a self-taught web developer just starting out in general, and particularly with auth0.
Wish you all a lot of luck!

1 Like

Hey there!

Glad to have you with us here!

1 Like

Hi everyone.

My name is Osman Zakir (this is what I want my name changed to officially and is also what everyone calls me, but my legal name is Sami Zakir). I’m a computer science student who learned on edx.org’s Introduction to Computer Science course by Harvard. I want to get an internship and a job as a software dev.

The reason I joined this community is because I’m trying to build a library management app for my next project, which I’m implementing as a MERN stack app, and I want to use Auth0 for use authentication; I also wanted to ask how to customize a user’s profile page after they’ve logged so that I can show a list of all the books they currently have checked out but haven’t returned yet, and maybe include a note about any overdue book(s). [I’ll open a new question thread for this, if someone else hasn’t already asked a similar question before, so you guys don’t have to answer this here.]

I like React, TypeScript, Node and Express, but I also like C++ and Python. One of my hopes is for C++ to become more web ready and popular as a backend development language choice.

I look forward to being part of this community and although I can’t promise I’ll be able to contribute much, if anything at all, I’ll try to do what I can. Like if there’s a question I can answer, I’ll do my best to answer it.

Hey there Osman! Welcome on board!