I can't log in, so I'd like to reset my MFA.

Dear Auth0 Support Team,

Regarding the multi-factor authentication (MFA) I used to log in to the Auth0 Dashboard: I deleted the Auth0 Guardian app I had been using when I switched to a new smartphone, and now I am unable to verify the one-time password.

I use my GitHub account to log in to Auth0, but after GitHub authentication, I am prompted for Auth0 MFA and cannot access the Dashboard.

Therefore, would it be possible to reset the MFA registration for this account?

If necessary, I am willing to provide additional information regarding my identity or the account.

Thank you for your assistance with this matter.

Hi @rkt9tuba4develop

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Please send us a DM to the @support group with the email address used for your Auth0 account and the tenant name associated with it.

Kind Regards,
Nik