How to unblock account?

I have a user on our system who has been IP blocked by Auth0. Unfortunately, I cannot find a way to unblock the user. I have attached an image of the log indicating this user got denied access due to blocked account. Any help is appreciated as I’ve been trying to figure out this issue for a while and this user is blocked.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @umar,

Thanks for reaching out to the Auth0 Community!

I understand you have a blocked end-user that you would like to unblock.

To unblock the user, you’ll need to go to your Auth0 Dashboard’s User Management > Users and find the blocked user. Open their profile, and click on the Actions button on the top right, and unblock the user for all IPs:

Once that is complete, the user will be unblocked and can resume logging in again.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you.

Thanks for the fast response. I followed the instructions you sent, but there is no option for “unblock” (image attached). There is only an option for block. Do you think this might be happening because the user has never successfully logged in?

Hi @umar,

Thank you for the reply and for providing extra context with the screenshot.

In this case, I recommend you use the Auth0 Management API v2 delete user block endpoint to unblock the user.

Please let me know how that works for you.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.