Auth0 Home Blog Docs

How to setup Shibboleth as SAML provider in Auth0

saml
shibboleth

I am trying to add authentication into a Xamarin app. Our university uses Shibboleth and I’ve been sent the xml file. I tried to set it up under Connections, then SAMLP, but there was nowhere to upload an XML file, so then I tried ADFS, but when I upload the shibboleth XML file I get the error “FederationMetadata does not have a PassiveRequestorEndpoint endpoint”. Could anyone direct me on how to setup Shibboleth as an SAML provider in Auth0? Thank you for any help you can provide.

Hey @cswomen! While I continue to investigate other solutions, here is a list of valuable documentation regarding SAML:

Hi there, any news on this matter?
I have a similar project to implement (shibboleth as IDP / auth0 as SP) but couldn’t find any additional documentation.

Cheers,

Hey there @florent.coucke, sadly we don’t have additional documentation on this front but we do support Shibboleth IdPs though SAML v2. We would recommend opening a support ticket so we can find out more details about your specific use case/implementation. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.