How to keep custom Password Reset Page up to date?

According to https://auth0.com/docs/universal-login/customize-password-reset-page:

Once you have enabled customization of the Password Reset Page, it is your responsibility to update and maintain the script . This includes updating the version number for the Password Reset Widget.

How are we supposed to do that though, given that there is no public version information for the Password Reset Widget?

Hey there Jon!

Thanks for bringing it to our attention! Let me relay that to appropriate team and let’s see what they have to share on that front?

1 Like

Hi Konrad,

Thanks for relaying my question. Did you get a response?

Cheers, Jon

Not yet but we’ve been able to get appropriate product manager attention and we should have some official opinion on that I guess tomorrow cause today is President’s Day in US (vacation day)

1 Like

Hey there Jon!

Got a final update on this as the product managed discussed it with the docs team. Basically they’re gonna add a version statement to the doc and whenever that version changes the doc gonna be updated.

Hi Konrad!

Thanks. I guess I was hoping for a way to subscribe to a release feed, but having the current version in the docs is certainly an improvement over what we have today.

Cheers, Jon

1 Like

Yep unfortunately as of now there is no plan to add kind of automatic notifications about version number.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.