How to enable the 'Back To app' button on the Password Reset Success screen

Is it possible to display the ‘Back to Application’ button when a user has successfully changed their password via Universal Login?

If i enable Customize Password Reset Page to get access to the HTML how do I send connection and clientID to Auth0ChangePassword?

I assume it is something in the HTML but I do not know how to get the parameters for conenction or clientID but do not even know if I can:

new Auth0ChangePassword({
  container:         "change-password-widget-container",                // required
  email:             "{{email | escape}}",                              // DO NOT CHANGE THIS
  csrf_token:        "{{csrf_token}}",                                  // DO NOT CHANGE THIS
  ticket:            "{{ticket}}",                                      // DO NOT CHANGE THIS
  password_policy:   "{{password_policy}}",                             // DO NOT CHANGE THIS
  password_complexity_options:  {{password_complexity_options}},        // DO NOT CHANGE THIS
  theme: {
    icon: "{{tenant.picture_url | default: '//cdn.auth0.com/styleguide/1.0.0/img/badge.png'}}",
    primaryColor: "{{tenant.colors.primary | default: '#ea5323'}}"
  },
  dict: {
  }
});

Thanks!

Hi @ryan.pays,

The ‘back to application’ button will only show when you have
a.) New universal login experience enabled
b.) Have not customised the password reset page - customising it causes the password reset page to revert to the classic universal login experience.
c.) Have configured a tenant and/or application default login route (Configure Default Login Routes ,
New Universal Login Experience)

If you meet those requirements, the button will show after a successful password reset, and should know the relevant clientID/application based on the reset ticket the universal login widget generated automatically.

Unfortunately if you are creating password reset tickets through the management API, it does not yet support supplying a client ID for the new universal login flow to use, so the button will show the fallback ‘All Applications’ name.

Hi sgo,

I am having two tenants configured under my Auth0 server. I am able to see Back To My App in one of the successful password reset flow, but not in other’s. All three above mentioned configurations are checked in both the tenants, facing the issue still. Could you help in identifying the issue. ??