How to change sender in email?

I have configured mandrill service in Auth0 dashboard for sending emails and it is working fine but the issue is when I change sender (From) then I am not getting all the emails (I am getting like 1 out of 5 emails) and the sender address which I have provided in email template is not reflecting on the email I am getting.
Following are the email addresses I am providing:
support@myCompany.com
{{application.name}}<support@myCompany.com>

In auth0 doc (https://auth0.com/docs/email/templates#spf-configuration) I found this paragraph:
“You must add the Sender Policy Framework (SPF) and DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) DNS records to your domain’s zone file to allow Auth0 to send digitally-signed emails on your behalf. Without these records, the emails may end up in your users’ junkmail folders.”

So my question is is this what am I missing? If yes, then what is domain’s zone file and how can I add these settings in that?
Thanks

Hey there!

Sorry for such delay in response! We’re doing our best in providing the best developer support experience out there, but sometimes the number of incoming questions is just too big for our bandwidth. Sorry for such inconvenience!

Do you still require further assistance from us?