How can I integrate Mandrill email templates back to Auth0

Under the Auth0 Dashboard, there is Universal Login that contains Email templates. I would like to test out templates with certain custom templates that I built on Mail chimp integrating it with Mandrill. How do I get those linked back to Auth0 for me to test email templates (from Mailchimp) to my email address.

Hi @raghu.vamshi,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

If you want to integrate your Auth0 tenant with Mandrill, we have a step-by-step guide on connecting these services. Configure Mandrill as External SMTP Email Provider

1 Like

@dawid.matuszczyk, I Could create an API key on Mandrill and copied it on Auth0. While I was testing I cannot add certain outbound emails from mandrill under this new API keys I created. Can you provide me any help please.

I could configure the API keys from Mandrill. That was successful in sending it to my email address. But when I want to send a particular email template from Mandrill outbound templates for example ‘Verification Email’ to my personal email I’m still receiving the default instead of receiving the verification email.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.