Hosted login page is not displayed event with prompt: "login"

I am using react-native-auth0 module to support auth0 on android and iOS platforms.
Auth0 SDK being used has issues with browser session cleaning on android platform. Thus, I have been using “prompt: ‘login’” to force login everytime user request for login to system.

From past few days it stopped working without any changes being done in Auth0 dashboard.
Cleaning the cookies/cache of browser successfully launches the login page.
Issue is being faced on android and iOS platform as user can’t log-in if cookie exists in browser.

Please assist.

1 Like

Hi @akmishra
Thanks for reporting this. I think I’m seeing the same behavior on occasions. I will take this to the engineering team for further investigation.

Quick update on this: engineering found the issue and they are currently working on a fix.

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

The fix was deployed for free tenants yesterday, and should arrive to production tenants today after 1PM UTC.

This incident if being tracked at Degraded experience when using Passwordless and SSO • Auth0 Status Page.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.