Delete actions from tenant.yaml

I am trying to remove actions from tenant.yaml, by adding :
actions: [ ]
triggers: [ ]

But when I’m deploying the tenant.yaml, I get:

2023-10-10T14:16:56.154Z - error: Problem running command import during stage processChanges when processing type actions
2023-10-10T14:16:56.154Z - error: Problem deleting actions {"id":"id","name":"action name"}
Bad Request: Query validation error: 'Expected type boolean but found type string' on property force (Force action deletion detaching bindings).
2023-10-10T14:16:56.155Z - debug: Error: Problem deleting actions {"id":"id","name":"action name"}
Bad Request: Query validation error: 'Expected type boolean but found type string' on property force (Force action deletion detaching bindings).
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/auth0-deploy-cli/lib/tools/auth0/handlers/default.js:167:39
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

The problem is I cannot find in the docs where I can set in the tenant.yaml force=true to delete an action. Can you help me with an example?

Hi @denisa.corbu , welcome to the Auth0 Community!

We have these resources in our docs, I am just checking you are following the information provided here -
Exclude Resources from Management - This will need AUTH0_ALLOW_DELETE set to True.
Configuration File Example.
Hope this helps, thanks

1 Like

Hello @nathan.jenkins ,
The solution you gave, helped indeed. Thank you! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.