Remove auth0 Actions with terraform provider config

I encounter an issue about removing Auth0 Actions.

Currently I have an action called ActionX and it’s also in the Trigger binding flow. I’m using terraform to manage Auth0 config. Now I want to remove the Actions from auth0_action resources and from the Trigger binding action. When I apply that to auth0 through terraform, it gives an error “Unable to delete an action bound to a trigger”.

I appreciate any helps. Thanks in advance

We plan to use the same Terraform provider to migrate rules to actions and this looks like a blocker. Any hints on this?

With provider version 0.45.0 you have to manully remove the action from the flow(s) where it’s used and after that Terraform will be able to delete it. This is despite the fact the Terraform config files has already this action removed from triggers.

1 Like

Hey there everyone! :wave:t3:

I thought I’m gonna chime in with something that might be of your interest! We’re hosting an Ask Me Anything Session in our Forum regarding Auth0 Terraform Provider.

It’s gonna be on Thursday, September 28, 2023. Check out more info about it here!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.