Auth0 Home Blog Docs

Delegated Administration Dashboard: can't add users

tier1
administration

I have followed all of the steps to add the Delegated Administration Dashboard extension, but the users to whom I have given the role “Delegated Admin - Administrator” still can’t add users or edit the metadata of existing users. In addition, when I go to my Installed Extensions, and click on Delegated Administration Dashboard, then try to log in, I just keep getting re-directed back to the login screen. I know I’m signing in correctly, because when I use the wrong password, I get an error. When I use the correct password, I don’t get an error – I just go around in circles, back to the login screen.

Which the version of the Delegated Administration extension you have right now?
Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the extension?

Version 2.4. I just tried uninstalling/re-installing the extension – now when I click on Install, I get the error “Error trying to install Delegated Administration Dashboard. Please try again later.” Last time I was able to install without errors.

Which the version of the Delegated Administration extension you have right now?
Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the extension?

Version 2.4. I just tried uninstalling/re-installing the extension – now when I click on Install, I get the error “Error trying to install Delegated Administration Dashboard. Please try again later.” Last time I was able to install without errors.