Delegated Admin Dashboard Configuration broken in 3.6.1

It appears the latest update to the Delegated Administration Dashboard extension has broken the ability to edit configurations.

To repro:

Hey there @eroll1!

Can you raise it as an issue in the tool repo so that the repo maintainers can take a look at it?

Thank you a lot!

Hey there @eroll1, sorry for the back and forth! I wanted to let you know we are investigating the issue you referenced above and having a some issues replicating it. Can you share any more details about your environment? What specific browser/version are you using? I am happy work with you as we try to move this forward, thanks!

Hi @James.Morrison. I have a case ticket (00427281) open for this. Details can be found there.

1 Like

I wanted to follow up @eroll1 and I’m happy to hear that it sounds like our team was able to help get this resolved with you after reloading v3.6.2 of the Auth0 Delegated Administration extension.

If by chance you have any additional questions, please let us know and I would be happy to assist in any way I can. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.