Customizing choosing Google account page

Hello

When I use Gmail sign in, it works well, however it says chose an account to continue to auth0.com rather than my domain name, how can I change that?

Please see the attachment.

Thank you.

Hi @as3now ,

Thank you for posting this query on the Auth0 Community!

I have reached out to internal team regarding this query and will keep you updated.

1 Like

Hi @as3now ,

I tested with the following steps to update the domain in the Google Authentication Sign in page, and it works fine.

1. go to your Google Developer Console
  2. click on the “OAuth consent screen” and select User Type (internal vs external) and click on “Create” to create an App.
  3. the App Name field is where you can customize the domain.

Please be noted, if you select User Type external, it will take some time for Google to verify the domain. In my testing, I selected internal.

This article explains how to connect your app to Google Workspace just in case you are using the Default Auth0 Google Authentication and needs to set up your Google Authentication.

Hope it helps!

Hello @lihua.zhang

Thanks for your support, I’ve had the integration with auth0 long time ago, how can I know which gmail account to check provided with my application at auth0 dashboard ?

Also, for the app at OAuth consent screen, it should be already created, right? I just have to edit it?

Hello @as3now ,

how can I know which gmail account to check provided with my application at auth0 dashboard ?

If you wonder which gmail account is used to register your application in Google Developer Console so you can log in and make the change, please reach out to your team internally.

for the app at OAuth consent screen, it should be already created, right? I just have to edit it?

Yes, it’s already created. Since you want to customize auth0.com to your domain name, please follow the steps in the previously reply.