Custom Domains not Working

Hello community members of Auth0,

I hope you are all doing well. I am reaching out today to seek your assistance with a verification issue we encountered while setting up a custom domain in our Auth0 account. Despite our best efforts, we have been unable to resolve the problem on our own.

Here are the details of our custom domain settings:

My subscription-B2C : Essential

Domain: *******.com
CNAME Content: **********-cd-********.edge.tenants.uk.auth0.com
In our WHM DNS Zone Manager, we have configured the following CNAME record:

Name: .com.
TTL: 600
Type: CNAME
Record: dev-
*******-cd-********.edge.tenants.uk.auth0.com
Despite waiting for an adequate duration, we are continuously encountering the following error on Auth0:

“Error: Your verification record was not found. You might need to wait a few minutes before we can discover it.”

We have double-checked our DNS configuration and ensured that the CNAME record accurately points to the provided CNAME Content. However, the verification record is still not being discovered by Auth0. Also we can’t see any Open Ticket Button in https://support.auth0.com/ to create a ticket to reach out to technical team.

We are eager to proceed with the custom domain setup and would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this verification error. If there are any additional information or troubleshooting steps you require from our end, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are committed to resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your attention and support. We look forward to your prompt response and guidance in this matter.

Hi @help,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I’ll send you a DM and we can troubleshoot the issue. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.