Custom Domain in Tenant

We have two separate tenants for DEV and PROD. I configured separate DEV and PROD Custom domains and also Created DNS entry with correct CNAME. nslookup shows correct entries for both the domains.

Dev domain seems to work fine but PROD domain fails verification.

Please let me know if you need domain specific details to take a look.

Hi @rnatarajan,

Thanks for reaching out to the Auth0 Community!

I have just checked your Dev and Prod tenants and see the same observations as you.

It seems like your Prod tenant’s custom domain is still in the pending verification status.

I have checked your custom domain’s DNS record and see the correct CNAME value as well. In this case, please allow some time to pass before checking back to verify it’s status.

I recommend referring to the FAQ below for additional guidance:

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Rueben

Rueben,
Thanks for the response. I will try verification after some time as you had suggested.

I tried openssl for both dev(authtest) and prod(auth) custom domain as recommended in FAQ additional guidance. Prod has cloudfaressl. Is that fine?

Thanks,
Ramya

Hi @rnatarajan,

Thanks for the reply.

I noticed in your results from calling the openssl s_client command that you successfully connected to your custom domain.

Additionally, I have gone ahead and obfuscated your tenant name in your post to ensure that no personally identifiable information is leaked.

At this point, if you are still having issues with verifying your custom domain, I recommend opening a support ticket for further assistance.

Thanks,
Rueben

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.