Create new user has limited dropdown

When I used to go in and create new users for different connections, I could scroll down the list of connections to select the one I wanted. Right now, even when I have 60 connections, I can only create a new user for the top 10 connections sorted alphabetically.

Hey there @felix2!

Sorry to hear that! Can you share with us the screenshot of how it looks for you so we can pass it to appropriate team to fix it?

Hi @konrad.sopala,

Here’s a screenshot:

This dropdown used to scroll down to 60 or so connections. Now it only shows the top 10.

Thanks

Thank you! Let me get back to the team and discuss that!

I was asked by the team handling that so that you send me your tenant name and email address over private message cause they need to check some internal settings.

Hey there!

Have you had a chance to see my last message. If you can send me your tenant name over private message that would be perfect, so our dashboard team can investigate it further.

Hi Konrad!

Looks like the problem resolved itself, or it was a bug that others noticed as well and this may just be a duplicate report of it.

Many thanks.

1 Like

You seem to be the only person. Glad it works for you now!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.