Create custom login page on iOS and get access to refresh token

Hey there,

I want to create a custom login page that uses the Auth0 iOS SDK to login via an api (a function that takes an email and password arguments).

The issue is, I have to use a Single Page Application API in order to login with my own custom UI, and that means I don’t get provided a refresh token, just an access token + IdToken. The next alternative is to create a native app application on Auth0 + use Lock, which I really really really really do not want to use as the UI does not fit the user experience (you can’t even change the font).

I want to be able to persist a refresh token in the keychain + use my custom UI.
How should I go about doing this?

Cheers

1 Like

Hi there @benjalimm, I apologize for the delay in response.

We have recently released a New Universal Login experience and I thought it might be worth checking our pending your application. I have included a link below but please let me know if you have any additional questions or it doesn’t look like to right path you would like to go down. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.