Can't login admin dashboard auth0

Hello! I have been configuring a proyect in auth0 in my current company.
Now we want to add three administrators so they can have access to the proyect as admin.
We added them following this documentation[1].
They successfully recieved the invitation and also acepted it.
When they try to login they are asked for team password, then they try to login using social login, but when they do, they are redirected to the login screen, asking for team password again.
I tried using the “Forgot password” link, but I don’t recieve any email so I can change the password.
I have been reading the auth0 community and found this where the issue seems the same to what is happening to me, but didn’t seem to be a clear solution for this [2]

My questions are, is it the spected behaviour? Is there a way to see and change the password for the team of the proyect? How can my administrators login in the auth0 admin dashboard of the company proyect.

I hope you have a great day!
Thanks for your time.

[1] Add Tenant Members (auth0.com)
Add Tenant Members

[2] Can’t sign in to Auth0 admin dashboard as not receiving MFA code - Auth0 Community

Hi @nicolas.vanegas78,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I have just checked your tenant and see that you currently have only 1 tenant administrator, which I see is referring to you.

Could I ask what you see when you go to your Auth0 Dashboard > Settings > Tenant Members > Invitations section?

What are the statuses of the 3 admins that you have invited? Is it still pending an invite or has it expired?

Generally when you invite a person to be a tenant admin, they can sign up using an email and password or with a Social connection. If they choose to sign up with a Social connection, they should be redirected to the Social connection provider and asked to choose an account, like it does when logging in with Google. After that, the user is redirected back to the Dashboard login page to proceed.

If you need to change your password, you will need to click on the “Forgot Password” option on the login page. However, please note that you won’t be able to view the password.

Thanks,
Rueben

Hey @rueben.tiow,
Thanks for your fast response and the information that you provided me with.
As for the status, in the auth0 Dashboard > Setting > Tenant Members > invitations is completely empty. but in the Dashboard > Setting > Tenant Members > members there are two members “two admins” (this is normal since I have only added one plus the owner of the account, which are only two accounts for now).
When I try to connect to auth0 with social login, it redirects me to login page

Also, when click on the forgot password, I dont recieve any message from auth0 to restablish the password of my auth0 admin account.

I don’t know if this is relevant information, but all accounts I’m using for the admin accounts are from google.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.