Cannot login on my laptop, but works on my desktop

I am trying to login to a SPA on my laptop, but all users are blocked. However, I can log in to all the users I tried with the same password on the same page on both my phone and my desktop at home. Is my laptop blocked?

Hi @ranjith1 ,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Theoretically, if a user is blocked, they can not log into the SPA on any computer. I have a few questions.

1. If you check those users on the Auth0 dashboard, does their status shows they are blocked?
  2. have you tried restarting your laptop and making sure no security updates are pending?
  3. and have you tried deleting the brower cache?
  4. have you asked other people to try on their laptop and see if the same issue happens?

I can investigate this further if you DM me the name of your tenant, the name of the SPA, and sample user email.

Thanks,
Lihua

Hi lihua,
The user does not show up as block. According to the logs the login was successful.

I have restarted my pc, and tried in both chrome and egde with both normal and private mode.

I have also deleted browser cache

I have not tried on others laptop, but I have used my desktop which works. I have also tried logging in with other users on my laptop, but that does not work.

Thank you
Ranjith