Cannot access my original tenant after trying different login methods — need admin access recovery

Hi Auth0 team,

I personally created an Auth0 tenant used by our company’s existing production integration, but I can no longer find it in my Dashboard. I do not remember which login method I originally used.

What we have checked:

  • Email/password login shows a different tenant. My original tenant is absent from the tenant switcher.

  • Google login with the same email leads to an initial profile setup screen.

  • Opening the original tenant’s Dashboard URL redirects me to the other tenant.

  • On September 15, 2026, the original tenant’s public OpenID configuration endpoint returned HTTP 200 with the expected issuer. We understand this does not confirm that all internal settings are intact.

I suspect I may be signing in with a different administrator identity, but I cannot confirm the cause.

Could an Auth0 staff member help me identify the appropriate recovery process and restore access after ownership verification? I can provide the tenant domain and relevant account details privately through an official channel.

We need to preserve the existing tenant and production configuration, rather than create a replacement.

Thank you.

Hi @jason.y

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand that you are having issues with finding and accessing one of your tenants.

Please send a DM ( Direct Message ) to our @support group, forwarding all the information provided and confirming any possible details regarding the email address of the Auth0 account that could be an Admin and the name/URL of the tenant. If you also have a client_id of an application, that can also help.

You can click on " support" mentioned above and should have the option of sending a message to the group. The DM creates a private conversation where more sensitive details can safely be shared with us for troubleshooting.

Looking forward to your DM!

Have a great one,
Gerald