Recover admin access to an existing Auth0 tenant

Hello,

I need help recovering administrative access to an existing Auth0 tenant used by a development project.

Tenant: dev---us.auth0.com

The tenant was configured and successfully used for Development/Integration in July 2026. I still have the local project configuration and technical records documenting successful Authorization Code + PKCE authentication, token exchange and JWKS validation against this tenant.

I can no longer access the tenant through the Auth0 Dashboard. I believe the administrator account may have been associated with one of my email addresses, but I cannot reliably determine which login method/provider was originally used.

I attempted password recovery for the email address I believe may have been used, but the recovery email did not arrive. I also tried signing in with another identity I own, but that identity leads to new-account onboarding rather than to the existing tenant, so I stopped without creating or modifying a tenant.

I am the owner of the development project that used this tenant and I am prepared to provide appropriate non-public evidence to Auth0 staff to verify ownership/control.

Could an Auth0 staff member please advise me on the secure procedure for verifying ownership and recovering administrative access to this existing tenant?

For security reasons, I would prefer to provide any account-identifying or ownership-verification information privately rather than posting it publicly.

Thank you.

Hi @rafaellachausse

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand that you are having issues with accessing your tenant and require assistance with regaining Administrative access.

Recommended solution

Please send a DM ( Direct Message ) to our @support group, forwarding all the information provided and confirming the email address of your Auth0 account and the name of the tenant you are trying to access. I took the liberty of editing the name of your tenant as to not remain posted publicly.

You can click on " support" mentioned above and should have the option of sending a message to the group. The DM creates a private conversation where more sensitive details can safely be shared with us for troubleshooting.

Over the private DM we will be able to gather more information, confirm the current status from our end and submit a Support case on your behalf ( as needed ) in order to help you regain access to your tenant.

Looking forward to your DM!

Have a great one,
Gerald