Bug where some Rules Don't Run

Hi,

I’ve run into a bug with the rules I believe, where they simply don’t run. It turns out that I just needed to re-create them and it works fine.

So I have two identical sets of rules now, and as I switch between, one set works and the other doesn’t.

Has anyone come across this before?

Cheers,
Jason

Hey there @jason.stevens, on your previous rules that were no longer working, were you seeing an error in the logs at all? Can you DM me which tenant this was occurring on when you get a free moment? I would like to take a deeper look at what may be going on here. Thanks!

I wanted to follow up with you @jason.stevens and after talking with Support, the recommended approach moving forward is to delete all existing rules, then set the recreated rules in the correct order while deploying via the extension, and test accordingly. Please let me know if you have any questions on this subject. Thanks!

Hey @jason.stevens, I wanted to reach out and see how things are going? Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance on this subject. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.