Authorization Extension: unable to resolve jtn to webtask token

I have attempted to setup access to an API via the Password grant type, but when I send a cURL request, I get the error in the title. I don’t know how to resolve that. What do I do?

As Far as I know, I followed the instructions at this URL exactly: Call Your API Using Resource Owner Password Flow. This is the cURL request that fails (details left as the placeholders):

curl --request POST \
  --url 'https://<my auth0 domain>/oauth/token' \
  --header 'content-type: application/json' \
  --data '{"grant_type":"password","username": "<a user>","password": "<a pswd>","audience": "<my api identifier>", "scope": "read:messages", "client_id": "<my client id>", "client_secret": "<my client secret>"}'

Hey there @fildred13, can you share you more details on the error you received? Thanks in advance!

It was the same issue as from my other issue I had opened: uninstalling the Auth0 Authorization Extenstion did not clean up all of its Rules, so those orphaned rules were causing chaos. Cleaned them up manually and it worked as expected.

1 Like

I’m glad you were able to get this resolved by cleaning up the rules. Please let us know if you have any additional questions in the future and we’d be happy to join in!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.