Auth0 with linkedin profile returning empty profile

I’m using auth0 nodejs library to try and get a user profile that has login with linkedin to my application.

So I do the whole oauth dance, do a post to oauth/token with the code received, then first of all I get a response without refresh token, but with access token and other relevant info.

Now with the access token I do a request to /userinfo and it returns empty, however on the auth0 admin page I can see that the user does have a lot of information for his profile.

I’m wondering what I’m missing either in my config or how I instantiate the auth0 client. or missing configuration for auth0 is implicit auth,and openid.

Hey there @navaricio, I apologize for the delay in response. There have been recent changes in the LinkedIn front that may be affecting your current situation. We have posted the below response in regards to that. When you get a minute can you give it a look and let me know if you have any additional questions on this front. We are happy to help in any way we can. Thanks!

I wanted to follow up @navaricio and see if you had any additional questions on this front? Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.