I am looking for a solution / suggestion for a scenario where a user created or changed any details (email or phone) should be updated to salesforce with a APIGEE as an integration layer. There is a post user registration flow in auth0 whose description says it will : * Send a new user notification
- Create a record in a CRM system. My questions are:
- Does auth0 has any flow for update a record in CRM for an existing customer?
- If APIGEE is down for sometime, then how will the post user registration flow retry sending the notification?
- What is the best way to maintain the code snippet in auth0 (flows and triggers)
- is there any feature other than flows and triggers which can be used for this use case.