Auth0 Services in China and Iran

Hi,

I’m looking at Auth0 as an alternative to Firebase for authentication, unfortunately our clients from China and Iran are having problem logging in, they have no problem using our platform through the free service, so we don’t have a problem with our API, but they do have a problem with authentication through Firebase.

Our requirements are simple, email/password no other service provider, we need to support a web platform, mobile application in flutter and an API access. Auth0 is our last hope before we decide to wrap up an in-house solution.

Any idea on if there are problems authenticating users in these countries or any other countries? thanks!

Hey there @allochi!

Haven’t heard about such issues myself but let me confirm that with appropriate team and get back to you as soon as I have news to share.

Hey there!

Sorry for the delay in response. I managed to perform some research and discuss it with my colleagues. We haven’t heard of any issue authenticating users from Iran however there are some problems with handling users from China.

1 Like

Thanks for getting back to us about this, we will have this into consideration, there are so many advantages to adopt auth0, so we will have to do our internal study.

1 Like

Sure let me know if you have any other questions in the future!