Announcing Auth0.NET SDK v7 beta!
Auth0.NET is an SDK that makes it easier to integrate Auth0’s authentication and management APIs into yourNET Framework 4.5.2+ or .NET Standard 2.0 compatible application.
We are excited to announce the beta release of 7.
What’s new in this version?
- Full RS2356 and HS256 ID token validation for improved OIDC compliance
- Simple mocking interface for both management and authentication APIs, making it easier to write unit tests without having to hit our API
- Improved performance
- Clients are now thread-safe and sharable
- Connections and HttpClients too
- Everything is disposable for immediate resource deallocation
- Simplified rate limit handling with new exception raised that exposes rate limit status
- Root profile attributes now supported on sign-up
- Signing key rotation support (with preliminary caching policy)
Given the number of changes introduced in this new version and open a period for submitting your feedback. We plan to release the stable version in January.
If you have any feedback, please feel free to submit issues via GitHub.