The goal of the Community news is to share and bring to light many of the newsworthy topics that were published within the Community over the past month. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback below in the comments. We’re here for you!
- Auth0.NET SDK v7 beta!
- SameSite cookie attribute changes are here!
- We’ve added a new extensibility hook: Post-Change Password Hook!
- Announcing our partnership with AWS EventBridge!
- Build and Secure a GraphQL Server with Node.js
- Creating an Emoji Game with Vue, Auth0, and Google Vision API
- Use TypeScript to Create a Secure API with Node.js and Express
- Get More Out of Your Auth0 Logs with AWS EventBridge
- Guardians of the Cloud: Automating the Response to Security Events
- Building a Wikipedia App Using React Hooks and Auth0
- Implementing Microservices with gRPC and .NET Core 3.0
- Kenya Passes Data Protection Law Inspired by GDPR
- How to Make Secure HTTP Requests with Vue and Express
- How do I edit Root User Profile attributes?
- What is the maximum allowed file size when using the bulk user import endpoint?
- How do I create the same roles in different applications?
- How Do I Redirect Users After Logout?
- How can I delete my Auth0 / Auth0 Community Forum account?
- Is it possible to add Google Analytics to the Universal login experience?
A special thank you to Community members @markd, @hopewise, @rashid779939, @brettski @zacksinclair, @puffancs, @maxhodges0, and @tammai for your activity and working with us to make Auth0 and our Community a better place!