Welcome back, everyone! Thank you to everyone who contributed to our developer forum in the past month and we wish everyone a happy and productive next month! Here’s what happened in Auth0 Community Forum during the past month!
- November Community Top Active Users
- Go-jwt-middleware V2 is now in Beta
- Auth0 Fine Grained Authorization: Dev Community Preview Release!
We’ve also released a few blog articles for you, that you can check here:
- Permissions, Privileges, and Scopes
- Create an API server with Clojure and Pedestal
- Secure a Clojure Web API with Auth0
- How to Add Auth0 Authentication to Java Application in 5 Mins
- Defending against XSS with CSP
- Add Authentication to Your ASP.NET Core MVC Application
- Auth0 Fine Grained Authorization: Developer Community Preview Release
- Working with Auth0 User Profile Information and Metadata in Android Apps
- Enable SMS MFA with Plivo and Auth0 Actions
- Forbidden, Unauthorized, or What Else?
- Building an Edge API Gateway with Fauna and Securing It with Auth0
- Customize User Registration Experience with Auth0 Actions
- Use Actions to Show Users an Announcement after Logging in (Or Rickroll Them)
- Enable Multi-factor Authentication with Auth0 and Twilio
- AWS re:Invent is Back!
Here are some new FAQs, we created in the past month:
- The discrepancy in Self managed custom domain verification page for private cloud (PSaaS) customers
- Can I read the Access Token from my frontend app?
See everyone next month!