Auth0 errors/availability

Since 2 hours, we have some errors while using Auth0 (via Lock 10 and API requests).
After login with Google service, Lock 10 displays “we’re sorry, something went wrong when attempting to log in.”. After a callback from Google for grant scopes, we have: “access_denied.” There is no logs from Auth0 (in web consoles and admin dashboard).
The errors appears with our two accounts (dev env and prod env) and with many users.

Do you have some outages with authentication/authorization ?

A quick look at the status page shows this incident yesterday (the same day you posted the question) so if the situation resolved itself it could be related to the linked incident.

If you still reproduce the issue then the situation is not related and in that case you should update your question with additional information to reproduce the issue, for example, authentication endpoints beings used, Lock configuration and method calls, anything else you can share and that could help in troubleshooting.

Hi @jmangelo - I think that’s not linked with our problem. After login with Lock 10 (google-auth), I’ve the following screen: alt text while in the dashboard, I’m marked as successfully logged alt text
We’ve two accounts (dev env and prod env), the problem occurs only with prod-env.

Hi @jmangelo - I think that’s not linked with our problem. After login with Lock 10 (google-auth), I’ve the following screen: while in the dashboard, I’m displayed as successfully logged in
We’ve two accounts (dev env and prod env), the problem occurs only with production environment.
Also, I’ve nothing in Chrome logs.

Hi @jmangelo -

We found the problem in your JS library, the error is not correctly handled. The next 3 screens describes the stack trace.

Best regards,

Hugo