Auth0 Dashboard User Login via Microsoft Office 365 Account

Feature: Auth0 Dashboard User Login (Not application level) via Microsoft Office 365 Account

Description: From the Auth0 dashboard login portal, there are 5 ways to log in: Email + Password, LinkedIn, Microsoft Account, Github, and Google.

If we use log in via Google and input the Google Workspace account in, Google will be able to find the account correctly.

But if we use log in via Microsoft and input the Microsoft Office 365 account to log in, Microsoft won’t be able to find the account, and if we change to use personal Microsoft account instead, it will work just fine.

Would it be possible to use Microsoft Office 365 account to log in to Auth0 dashboard, same as Google Workspace account can?

Use-case: Our company previously uses Google Workspace account to login to Auth0 dashboard and we are migrating to use Microsoft Office 365 account instead.

We want to keep the log in to Auth0 dashboard restricts to only via SSO. So if any accounts access were to be revoked, they would not be able to access Auth0 dashboard, too.

Hey there!

Thank you for creating this feedback card. Let’s see if it’s gonna get traction from other community users and our product teams!

1 Like

Hi,
My company is about to migrate from Google Workspace to MS365. I have accounts in both using the same email address. I can log in fine following the “Continue with Google” link but the “Continue with Microsoft Account” creates a whole new account in Auth0 rather than connecting to my current one.
Thanks.