Connect to the dashboard with Office365

Hello,

My company is using Office365.
By any chance, is there a way to login to the Auth0 dashboard using our Office365 credentials?
When choosing “Log in with Microsoft account”, Microsoft does not recognize our e-mail address.

Thanks

Hey there Gimmick! We do offer SSO options for Microsoft social accounts however for enterprise customers we are able to setup further integration with Office365. I hope this helps answer your question but if you have any more feel free to ask!

Hi @James.Morrison,
Are we talking about Office365 / SSO options for the dashboard login at https://auth0.auth0.com/login ?
Because this is the one I am talking about in my questions (it’s not about my Auth0 tenants).
Thanks

Hey @gimmick, I wanted to follow up and let you know that Office365 integration is now deprecated but you can use Azure AD as stated here in this documentation. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks @James.Morrison but that does not answer my question since I am talking about the following login screen:

I wanted to follow up with you @gimmick and let you know that after talking with our senior TSE members that this service is only for enterprise customers. This can be setup through opening a ticket, feel free to contact our support team if you have the appropriate subscription. I’m sorry for any confusion.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.