Auth0 Community login issue

When I tried to log in to the community, which I have not done in the past, I used Google SSO. It then told me that my e-mail address was already taken (the same e-mail as my google email). I tried to get to the point where I could request a password reset or something, and it would not let me get there. It just kept bringing me to a page where I had to modify my real e-mail address to something else so that I could at least get access. It also told me that my user id was taken. Why is this a separate log in system from the Auth0 main site? I am logged into that site with no issue.

Hey there @offero1!

Firstly I’d like to hugely apologise for such delay in response. We’re doing our best to provide as much reliable support in terms of knowledge and general help to our community as possible but sometimes we’re simply people resources constraint, so sorry for that!

Getting back to your issues, it might have been browser cookies problem. Are you still experiencing the issue? Let me know if you need further help!

Thanks !

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.