Allow multiple custom domains for multitenant applications

Feature: Allow multiple custom domains for the same tenant

Description: Currently auth0 only allows one custom domain. We need to have am ability to use multiple custom domains.

Use-case: Assume we are building a multi tenant application. We would like to offer to a large enterprise customers ability to apply their own domain name to our application. As we need to keep all our apps on the same domain as auth0 hosted universal page, we need to be able to apply the customer custom domain to auth0 universal login page.

Thanks for advocating for that! Let’s see if there are other people interested in such feature!

6 Likes

Yes, even we need this feature. It is a must.

5 Likes

Thank you for putting +1 to this Mayur!

1 Like

We need multiple custom domains too, please.
thank you

5 Likes

Thanks for adding your +1 to it!

1 Like

We need this feature too. For our white-label clients with their custom domains (I suppose this is popular case) Make it please :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This would also solve an issue we’re having: we need to implement custom domains because of ITP blocking logins, but can’t as we have multiple domains sharing a tenant.

5 Likes

We need one Google social connection per unique domain (Google won’t approve our project otherwise) and that’s why we need multiple custom domains per tenant, one per each unique domain in part.

4 Likes

+1, We need this feature too or some way of modifying cookies so that we can support multiple tenants login with multiple SSO sessions

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for advocating for it! Passing all that feedback to our product team to consider it.

+1, this is needed for my side project which is predicated on onboarding two different types of people on the same site.

2 Likes

Relaying all that to our product team!

+1 we also have this requirement to mitigate ITP issues

2 Likes

Thanks for doing that Matt!

Maybe there are some estimates for this, at least approximately? This is very needed functionality. This is not just nice to have feature. 3d party domains become a big problem if 3d party cookies are disabled (e.g for Apple Safari and some other browsers by default)

2 Likes

Hey there!

Each time a new person requests that here in the thread I’m advocating again and again for that because that’s what I can do from my side as a community engineer. The final decision is always on the product team and those are the people that are pulling the trigger. We are in constant loop about product backlog and what changes are gonna happen when but for this one there is still no publicly available dates to reveal. I’m gonna let you know as soon as I get something

This feature is very crucial. Not just per tenant requirements, but also geographical requirements.

1 Like

This feature is a MUST.

3 Likes

Thank you for the strong emphasis on that! As soon as the feature is available I’ll let you know!