Allow increase in the number of applications per tenant

I know the limit is new since 2020, but this is why the lack of flexibility, instead of going enterprise, is blocking:

Microservices… the new thing… when you have a cloud microservice application each service will get its own permissions to talk to other internal services… this to prevent security risks.
Building a microservice application is not even doable in this way with a free subscription (at least for development env) as it is limited to 10, and you also need some applications for your external apps…
but the 100 app limit will also come quickly if you have like 30 or more microservices… and that can go up to 100 easily over time and might push clients away from auth0, as the only way up is enterprise, and that is a steep wall… higher than the one in “game of thrones”.

The other thing is when you have an API-based service. You want your users to be able to make an application so that they can have visitors connect to your service… each developer must have their key, possibly a few (dev, test, etc.) to provide it to their users. Just like Facebook or Google do. some don’t get many users, but I don’t really see why a different “client-id” would create a certain “load” on your systems… but I do see how it is blocking in these new and emerging tech startups…

I of course ran into both problems, an upgrade to 100 would help for the dev environment, but when we go global the 100 limit will also not suffice…

So please reconsider this… :slight_smile: or let’s talk about it.